How to support?
STEP 1: Choose one charity that you want to support.
STEP 2: Decide what you want to do:
(i) Take up a fundraiser challenge and raise funds for the charity of your choice.
(ii) Simply give a one-time donation to the charity.
STEP 3: Do either (i) or (ii) via the links below.
Support a highly effective charity!
Give 1 day of your income.
Share with your friends to also support AMF's bednet distribution programme to prevent malaria.
Live on SGD2.50 (global poverty line) a day for food expenditure for 3 days.
Tell your friends about your concerns for malnutrition in children and help raise funds for the Vitamin A Supplementation (VAS) programme.
Get on a vegetarian/vegan diet for 5 days!
Besides trying out a healthier diet, let your friends know and get them to give to The Humane League to reduce farm animals' suffering.
About The Donations
- This is a fundraiser initiated by Effective Altruism Singapore (EA SG), mainly to facilitate our community's giving.
- The three selected charities are based on recommendations by two charity evaluators that we think are aligned with EA's focus on effective charities: GiveWell and Animal Charity Evaluators.
- Donations will be processed outside of EA SG's platform. Currently, EA SG promotes effective charities but we do not process donations by ourselves. We have provided secure and trusted links of EA organisations to process the donations.
- We will track our community's overall giving and impact through AMF, TLYCS and ACE (see point #3). Indicate "EA SG" when you make your donation so we'll be able to track how much our community has raised and our overall impact.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Thank you for supporting these EA-recommended charities. We hope that we can collectively create a much greater impact in this world! :)